construction equipment operator
Williamston, MI 48895
~~Lansing based company is seeking experienced Equipment Operator: Underground Telecommunications Construction in the Midwest region. Desired – Equipment Operators (e.g. excavators, bobcats, etc.) related to fiber optic installation. This is a full-time position with the following requirements:
• Must have solid experience operating mini-excavators in an around underground utilities;
• Ability to read and understand utility blueprints/diagrams;
• Must be willing to travel out of town;
• Must possess valid Class A CDL operator’s license with Air Brake endorsement and have acceptable driving history with DOT medical card;
• Must pass pre-employment drug screen;
• Ability to communicate well and follow direction;
• Perform other duties as directed.
Pay range: based upon experience (min. $15/hour). Earthcom is a growing organization with excellent opportunities for advancement.
Benefits include: health / dental / paid vacation / retirement plan
Candidates please email their resumes to email@example.com , or send to: Earthcom Inc., Attn: Human Resources, 3424 Corwin Road, Williamston, Michigan 48895 or fax to: 517-482-1751. Earthcom, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.