Aerial Communication Linemen
Three Rivers, MI 49093
~~Seeking linemen for long term 2+ year assignment building rural FTTH in southwest Michigan. Highly competitive pay. Willing to train the right candidates. Criteria:
• This position will report directly to the Foreman/ Construction Manager
• Bucket truck and climbing poles, load/unload strand/fiber reels and/or pull fiber lasher
• Individual must be able to make sound decisions and interact with the clients
• knowledge of electric/telecommunication codes
• Willingness and ability to perform other applicable duties as assigned.
acceptable driving record.: CDL with air brake endorsement a plus
Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Benefits include: health / dental / paid vacation / retirement plan. Minimum starting pay $16 per hour.
Earthcom Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Candidates please email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org , or send to: Earthcom Inc., Attn: Human Resources, 3424 Corwin Road, Williamston, Michigan 48895 or fax to: 517-482-1751. Earthcom, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
© 2019 Earthcom Inc. | 3424 Corwin Rd. | Williamston, Michigan | 48895 | 517-482-1750 | 24/7 Dispatch: 855-482-8111 | Staff Login