Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Earthcom, Inc., a leader in wireless communication is looking for experienced Tower Technicians. On the job training is available.
Based out of the Lansing, Michigan area Earthcom is seeking full-timeTower Technicians to assist with the maintenance and or construction of cell towers in Oklahoma.
• Must be willing and able to climb towers/structures and perform work at heights in excess of 200 feet with or without reasonable accommodation;
• Possess good critical thinking and problem solving skills;
• Frequent travel out of town required;
• Previous tower technician experience and good mechanical aptitude required;
• Mechanical and technical aptitude is critical.
This is not a job, this is a career with opportunities that will reach beyond climbing and working on towers. No experience is necessary. We will train the right people.
Pay rate dependent upon level of experience. Technicians with experience starting pay will be based on level of experience.
Must possess valid driver’s license (chauffer or CDL license plus DOT medical card) and have acceptable driving history. Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Benefits include: health / dental / paid vacation / retirement plan
Earthcom is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Candidates please email their resumes to email@example.com , or send to: Earthcom Inc., Attn: Human Resources, 3424 Corwin Road, Williamston, Michigan 48895 or fax to: 517-482-1751. Earthcom, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.