Lansing, MI 48895
Earthcom, Inc., a leader in wireless communication is looking for experienced and entry level Tower Technicians. On the job training is available.
Based out of the Lansing, Michigan area Earthcom is seeking Tower Technicians to assist with the maintenance and or construction of cell towers in the Mid-west region.
• Must be willing and able to climb towers/structures and perform work at heights in excess of 200 feet with or without reasonable accommodation;
• Possess good critical thinking and problem solving skills;
• Frequent travel out of town required;
• Previous construction experience and or good mechanical aptitude preferred;
• You do not have to live in the Lansing area.
This is not a job, this is a career with opportunities that will reach beyond climbing and working on towers. No experience is necessary. We will train the right people.
Entry level pay starting at $15 per hour, after initial training, with potential of earning $20 per hour within the first year. Technicians with experience starting pay will be based on level of experience.
Must possess valid driver’s license (chauffer or CDL license plus DOT medical card) and have acceptable driving history. Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Benefits include: health / dental / paid vacation / retirement plan
Earthcom is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Candidates please email their resumes to email@example.com , or send to: Earthcom Inc., Attn: Human Resources, 3424 Corwin Road, Williamston, Michigan 48895 or fax to: 517-482-1751. Earthcom, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.