Aerial Telecommunications Linemen and Foremen
Williamston, MI 48895
~~We are currently seeking Aerial Telecommunications Linemen & Foremen meeting the following criteria:
• This position will report directly to the Foreman/ Construction Manager
• Climbing poles, load/unload strand/fiber reels and/or pull fiber lasher
• Individual must be able to make sound decisions and interact with the clients
• Must be able to interpret communication design drawings
• Must have strong knowledge of electric/telecommunication codes
• Minimum 2 years aerial fiber installation experience. Aerial bucket experience a plus.
• Willingness and ability to perform other applicable duties as assigned.
Must possess valid Chauffeur type drivers’ license + DOT medical card (CDL with air brake endorsement a plus) and have acceptable driving record.
Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Benefits include: health / dental / paid vacation / retirement plan.
Earthcom Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Candidates please email their resumes to email@example.com , or send to: Earthcom Inc., Attn: Human Resources, 3424 Corwin Road, Williamston, Michigan 48895 or fax to: 517-482-1751. Earthcom, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.