Experienced Tower Technician
Oklahoma City, OK 73101
~~Earthcom, Inc., a leader in wireless communication is looking for an experienced 2 person team to perform service work in Oklahoma. You will have the option to work a 4 day work week with 3 days off or work more than 4 days if you prefer to (subject to conditions beyond Earthcom’s control). Lead tech will take truck home at night and will not have to report to an office on a daily basis. You may apply as an individual or as a team.
Based out of the Lansing, Michigan, Earthcom has been providing service in Oklahoma for the past several years and is now looking to expand. We are seeking (2) Tower Technicians to assist with the maintenance and or construction of cell towers in the Oklahoma market.
**This is not a job, this is a career with opportunities that will reach beyond climbing and working on towers.
• Must be willing and able to climb towers/structures and perform work at heights in excess of 200 feet with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Previous industry recognized tower climbing certification(s) required.
• Frequent travel out of town required.
• Previous construction experience and or good mechanical aptitude preferred.
• 4 day work week is projected (subject to conditions beyond Earthcom's control).
• Potential for bonuses.
Technicians with experience, starting pay will be competitive and based on level of experience.
Must possess valid driver’s license (chauffer or CDL license plus DOT medical card) and have acceptable driving history. Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Benefits include: health / dental / paid vacation / retirement plan / potential bonuses
Earthcom, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Candidates please email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org , or send to: Earthcom Inc., Attn: Human Resources, 3424 Corwin Road, Williamston, Michigan 48895 or fax to: 517-482-1751. Earthcom, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.