Williamston, MI 48895
Earthcom, Inc., a Williamston-based telecommunications construction-company is seeking a Department Accountant-Administrator. Option of part-time (preferred) or full-time within a general office setting located in Williamston, MI (east of Lansing). Earthcom will provide training for the right candidate. The following skills/experience are required:
• Experience performing general accounting functions (e.g. payables) utilizing QuickBooks software;
• Ability to timely analyze, sort, process, and maintain accurate information related to multiple projects;
• Good working knowledge of business computer applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Office-365, Outlook) with the ability to navigate, enter data into various customer software platforms and prepare spreadsheets and reports;
• Must be well organized with an attention to detail and exhibit professional acumen;
• Ability to effectively work and communicate with co-workers and customers;
• Ability to perform other general office duties as required (e.g. filing, word processing, handling mail, compiling documents, etc.);
• High school diploma or equivalent required. College coursework or higher education/training in accounting preferred;
• 2+ years’ experience working in a general office setting preferred.
Pay range: $13-$15 based upon experience. Earthcom is a growing organization with excellent opportunities for advancement.
Must pass pre-employment process and drug screen.
Benefits include: health / dental / paid vacation / retirement plan
Visit our website www.earthcom.us to learn more about our organization
Earthcom, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Candidates please email their resumes to email@example.com , or send to: Earthcom Inc., Attn: Human Resources, 3424 Corwin Road, Williamston, Michigan 48895 or fax to: 517-482-1751. Earthcom, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.