Earthcom’s highly-trained Service Division is diligent in their performance of maintenance work for all types of network infrastructure including: Aerial & Underground Fiber, Cellular/Radio Towers, and Shelters & Grounds.
- Turnkey cell site care, including RF components, tower, building & grounds, power & grounding systems, Heating & Cooling, weed abatement, snow removal and generator.
- Execution of both routine, scheduled maintenance and emergency repair callouts in accordance with service level agreements.
- Regional maintenance programs for multiple network operators.
- State of the Art trouble ticket assignment, tracking, reporting and communication system.
- 300,000 square feet of secure outdoor, 45,000 square feet of indoor facility available to accommate carrier vehicles, tools, spare parts and supplies to facilitate an all-inclusive outsourcing arrangement.
- We provde the quality assurance, safety and responsiveness our customers have come to expect from Earthcom.
The on-going maintenance of you network is vital and a chief priority of our staff and engineers, who work diligently everyday to ensure its stability. A highly-trained Emergency Service Restoration team will respond to any downed network issues quickly, 24/7/365, to repair aerial and underground lines in the field. To ensure minimal downtime our engineering team will partner with power companies, municipalities, and other entities to support your productivity.
Earthcom is committed to quality maintenance service and dedicated to ensuring your network’s reliability. Our outside plant services include:
- Maintenance engineering services including road projects, power company coordination, and other logistics
- Scheduled maintenance services such as construction and splicing activities
- Emergency response – 24/7/365 call-out for network outage and emergencies
If you are experiencing a network emergency and require immediate assistance, please call: (855) 482 8111